Business Analyst - Long Term Contract - A3002A
Our direct client is looking for a Business Analyst for a Long term contract position in Trenton, NJ
– Client seeks a Business Analyst with prior professional PMO experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note: This job may require overtime (straight time) and may require occasional travel to other divisional sites during working hours.
– There is no reimbursement for either travel expenses or parking.
– This position will be remote/off–site until Covid–related office restrictions are lifted.
– At that time, the selected contractor should be able to join without any relocation requirements.
– For this reason, all candidates submitted should be local to the NJ area and commutable.
– Considering the PMO referenced areas below – this is still a Business Analyst.
– Acceptable candidates will have worked as a Business Analyst under a PMO structure
– Have solid understanding of Project Manage Office, Project Management, Applications development, Policies development, Change Management, IT Systems development and Support planning solutions
– Previous professional work experience with business stakeholders as a representative of the PMO to understand the Client's business requirements and business process flows, document current state / future state processes; ability to then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality requirements specifications
– Evaluate data collected through Interviews, business process analysis, surveys and/or JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions
– Liaise with the various business units SME's, NJ state agencies, departments and teams in defining business processes, application(s) requirements and technical solutions.
– Provide suggestions to the project teams during the development stage to ensure the Client's business needs are met
– Communicate effectively with DHS Business Clients and IT staff on requirements and solutions
– Document results of the analysis and workflows as well as obtain sign–off(s) from the appropriate client
– Apply conceptual knowledge of business and technology processes to solve complex operations and/or procedural problems.
– Participate in projects of a cross–functional nature and evaluate/deliver/negotiate processes and applications to customers.
– Develop, document and execute test cases and scripts and coordinate UAT Testing with the Business Users
– Coordinate with the Business and IT teams who are involved in the Testing process and are responsible for
– validating test results and/or follow up on any outstanding testing issues
– Document and manage any Change Requests related to the working project
– Assist the PMO office in the introduction of any new technology tools, templates, policies, procedures, and/or best practices
– The candidates must possess excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy; work independently and in a team.
– BA degree from an accredited 4 year institution
– MBA degree preferred
– Minimum of 5 years Business Experience as a Business Analyst, Process Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
– Prior professional experience working with SDLC methodology including Waterfall and Agile as a Business Analyst – Required
– Experience with Microsoft Suite products (Word, Power Point Excel, Visio) – Required
– Experience in developing business requirements, functional specifications and user manuals for medium to large sized projects – Required
– Prior experience interviewing user community and documenting needs of the client – Required
– Experience in requirements elicitation, translation to functional design, test planning and user documentation process – Required
– Current or recent experience working as a BA on application development projects – Required
– Prior working experience working as a BA for 4–5 projects simultaneously – Required
– Strong verbal and written communication skills – Required
– Prior experience working with UML Modeling for Agile and BRD/FRD Creation in Waterfall – Required
– Prior experience doing all of the above within a PMO structure – Required
– Proficient in creating and executing system functional unit test cases and documenting test results – Strong plus to have
– Experience working with Government Agencies (State/Federal) – Plus to have
– Experience in developing and documenting business and system process flows – Plus to have
Question 1: Question 1: Is the candidate available for a round one in–person interview or webcam interview, whichever is requested by the client?
Question 2: The candidate will be based at 222 South Warren Street, Trenton, NJ but based on project needs, may be required to travel to other sites for offsite meetings, etc. Does the candidate have their own transportation? Note that there is no reimbursement by the State for travel expenses.
Question 3: Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 4: If the candidate resides 1 hour or more from the client location will the candidate relocated for the position?
Question 5: Please list projects where the candidate has worked as a Business Analyst directly for a PMO.
Location: Trenton, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract
Please send resume to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A3002A in Subject for immediate consideration.– provided by Dice