Business Analyst (Legal)
- Role – Senior BSA – Legal
- Location – Austin TX
Senior Business System Analyst in Legal Domain with Project Management Experience:
Location: Austin, TX
- 12+ years experienced Business Systems Analyst who will engage with business stakeholders in Legal Areas (Legal Operations and Litigation Management)
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, with fluency in English.
- Prior Google work experience as business analyst is strongly preferred
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Knowledge in SQL and Database Concepts
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross–functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff..
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects