Finance Business Partner
This is a key Finance Business Partner position where you will be a key lynch pin between finance and non-finance. Being involved in communicating finance, analysis and financial modelling.
This large Telford based organisation are a global service business who are currently at the forefront of their industry, leading the way with technology and innovation.
- Financial modelling and support for new business activities, working closely with bid teams to provide commercial and financial support, making recommendations to get the best commercial deal.
- Provide support for the front end process, ensuring proposals for new work are commercially and financially sound.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, complex analysis and "quick-tools" to support the business and to assist in decision-making.
- Provide support to the Sales Booking process, tracking, understanding and influencing a complex array of factors and parameters.
- Understand and support the complex commercial environment, including the development of the Financial Model and commercial terms which underpins our client pricing framework.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with all levels in the business
- Ability to absorb complex environments and add value quickly
- Experience in a commercially focussed finance position
- Finance modelling and bid experience would be advantageous
- Strong Excel skills (VBA would be beneficial)
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience
Up to £60,000 package