Senior Analyst| External IT Audit | Perth
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass... the list goes on!
- Impact day - we roll up our sleeves to help non-profit organisations make a difference!
Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of external auditors working to design and develop innovative solutions for our clients?
What will your typical day look like?
Our Innovation and Quality team works with Financial Audit to identify and evaluate relevant IT and business risks, and to test the IT controls across a variety of systems including SAP, Oracle, in-house developed applications and others.
The opportunity will provide you with challenging assignments and a chance to expand your skills, including receiving in-depth training on Information Technology, business processes and soft skills including project management, Identifying and evaluating financial audit risks that are inherent in an automated business environment and Testing the IT controls across a variety of systems including SAP, in-house developed applications including those controls outsourced to third party providers in support of External Audit opinions.
About the team
In Assurance & Advisory, our specialist accounting skills empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position. We don't just understand our clients' businesses, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions. Our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever as the world recognises our talent, that's why we need an ace Manager to join us.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Obtained or are completing professional qualifications such as CISA, CA or equivalent
- Consider yourself a high performing IT audit/IT risk professional seeking a new challenge in your career
- You bring a practical knowledge of technology, internal audit, external audit or risk management practices/ developments and have experience in undertaking reviews within public sector and/ or private sector organisations
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT audit within professional services or a corporate ASX 200 environment
- A combination of IT and Business qualification would be viewed favourably
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Charyke Crouse from the recruitment team at (02) 9322 5623. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.