Senior Analyst | Financial Assurance (A&A) | Perth
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Exposure to iconic clients - work with iconic clients in WA, across Australia and Asia Pacific
Our Finance Assurance team based in Perth is growing more than ever as our clients recognise our talent and the impact that we make - that's why we need you.
About the team
In Finance Assurance, we work with organisations to help them reduce the financial reporting burden. This can include identifying process improvements, and technology solutions that can reduce the time taken to produce financial reports.
We focus on improving the quality of financial information and aligning accounting outcomes with the commercial outcomes achieved by organisations. By ensuring accounting matters are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner we enhance the efficiency of the financial reporting process and reduce the burden associated with statutory reporting and compliance obligations. We are specialists in finance function transformation, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing.
You will be working as part of multi-disciplined teams on a variety of client projects in areas such as financial and management reporting, digital finance transformation and accounting advice. As well as gaining fantastic experience working with some iconic clients, you'll get access to Deloitte's training and development opportunities as well as receiving support to undertake further study.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or a related area
- Studying towards a CA qualification (or equivalent)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Skills in financial reporting, technical accounting, management accounting or budgeting
- Well-developed relationship management skills including teamwork and collaboration
- Experience in technical accounting
- A strong work ethic and a hunger for development opportunities
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Narinder Dhanoa from our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com, we'd love to hear from you! #A&A
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally