Financial Due Diligence Specialist
Support Accenture’s strategic V&A program as a member of the European Corporate Development Financial Due Diligence Team. You will comprise part of an internal financial due diligence team working closely with functional experts to analyse target company financial performance and position.
Financial due diligence focus includes assessing quality of earnings and key operating metrics of the industries where Accenture has interests in, and evaluating balance sheet items such as net financial debt and net working capital.
You will report to the lead financial due diligence manager for Europe and advise the corporate development deal team on financial risks and commercial topics with implications for negotiating the shares purchase agreement (including purchase price adjustment mechanisms), and on items requiring commercial or financial integration actions.
The role broadens beyond the pure identification of financial risks, adding commercial evaluation with the wider goal of protecting Accenture’s economic and strategic interests. You’ll work closely with the corporate development team and with other functionally specialized diligence teams, and will provide continuity/transition to the post-merger integration and operational finance teams post-closing.
There will be the opportunity to gain experience in adjacent disciplines across deal execution and integration.
- University Degree
Good to have:
- Chartered Accountant ACA or CPA/MBA/CFA preferred
Skills & Work Experience
- Experience with a Big Four firm in a M&A due diligence capacity or similar background at a large corporation.
- Supported multiple financial due diligence projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced financial analysis and Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Fluent in English + German or French language (both is a plus)
Good to have:
- Proven organizational skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.