Internship - Audit Centralization Team
Handling administrative functions for the Audit department
- General admin work
- Assist in sending audit confirmation such as scanning, splitting and rename of file, updating record and chasing for reply.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- Prepare financial statements roll-forward.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
- Graduates who have attained a Diploma, Advance Diploma students, CAT students, and Undergraduates who completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in these fields: Accounting, Finance, and/or any Business majors.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both verbal and written.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.