Senior Project Manager/Financial Analysis & Change #158077
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key collaborators, we work to create cutting-edge business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver critical initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
The Resolution & Recovery Planning (RRP) effort requires applying simple assumptions regarding business actions in a resolution scenario, and generating estimated daily Cash and Capital needs (and associated Liquidity & RWA metrics). Key considerations are the capture of all relevant positions, as well as consideration of knock-on effects from trading activity (e.g., linking trade activity to the unwind of financing positions as well as margin requirements for derivative hedges).
BA/PM role is to support Balance Sheet and capital RWA work-streams that are part of broader Resolution and Recovery Planning (RRP). Key deliveries of the work-stream include enhancements to firm’s strategic tool to generate Line of Business (LOB) view of Balance Sheet and RWA Projections for in-scope Major Legal Entities (MLE) that is fully reconciled/traceable to books and records. Additionally document requirement for capital RWA for RRP coordinating closely with line SMEs that part of Basel Measurement and Reporting (BMR) group and other functional areas.
- Perform business analysis and author BRD working closely with balance sheet reporting line users and downstream consumers.
- Execute and coordinate testing.
- Develop test plans, test cases and scripts for various test phases.
- Coordinate with other teams on cross-functional team projects and participate in discussions with key partners to develop requirements and close-out open issues.
- Create front-to-back view of data flow based on identifying data linkages across systems.
- Prior experience in regulatory reporting function with background in either of Recovery resolution planning, CCAR or IHC
- Manage issues / risks on projects with timely highlighting issues and suggesting resolutions.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Hardworking, committed with capability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical and creative
- Result oriented with ability to document information accurately and succinctly
- Excellent teammate also with the ability to coordinate with colleagues in off-site locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Essential skills and qualifications:
- College Degree in either Finance, Accounting, or technical subject
- 8-10+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
- Experience in financial control function with clear knowledge and understanding of balance sheet, off balance sheet, and P&L general ledger postings.
- Developing and implementing process and system improvement solutions
- Business Analyst experience required with ability to provide detailed and timely progress update
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis tasks that includes: Advanced excel, OLAP & accessing several systems either through GUI (OBIEE, business objects, Qliksense or any other reporting tool) or through back-end SQL access and general ledger applications is a plus!
- Proven knowledge of various products in-terms of data sourcing, enrichments and trial balance creation for OTC Derivatives, Security Financing, Loans, Cash Securities.
- Understanding of accounting concepts, and financial data
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.