Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant (m/f)
Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of Tax Service Line!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You will be part of an international multi-disciplinary team advising our clientele of large corporate multinationals.
You will be responsible for high quality delivery of transfer pricing advice and solutions to major financial and operational companies.
You will be analysing various industries, companies and processes to determine where value is created and how business activities are remunerated. Your work will help our clients to determine their intercompany transfer-pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting regular economic analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data gathering;
- Preparing relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis;
- Analysing business value chains to establish the most appropriate
- transfer pricing policy;
You will assist in the pitch process and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events.
You will also be involved in relevant ad hoc projects as and when required.
- 3 to 5 relevant work experience
- Strong organization, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Flexibility and team-player
To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.