Asset Servicing Intermediate Analyst
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- This role will manage supporting timely and accurate fund parameterization process
- These activities include ensuring accurate and timely updates are applied in fund accounting platforms and maintaining various data tables within multiple accounting and reporting systems based on the instructions received from directly from Clients or other business stakeholders
- Performs all fund static data type of activities as instructed to support Fund Activity, Projects, BAU or Business Support.
- Develops client specific service solutions and maintains quality control
- Performs multiple transactions of moderate complexity to achieve operating efficiency and a high level of productivity
- Minimizes risk to the bank through the appropriate application of procedural requirements and adherence to audit and control policies
- Participates in compliance related procedures and controls activities
- Continuously looks for and designs business required documents to reduce the number of manual touch points to process payments
- Works closely with peers and product to develop solutions that will enable team to meet the mission statements of the department and create dynamic MIS
- Participates in system testing
- Maintains awareness of product changes and system enhancements
- Assists team member during periods of high volume work, provides back-up coverage, and performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 5 years experience within Financial Services
- An excellent understanding of Financial Operations
- Communicates with tact and diplomacy in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information
- Deals with most problems independently
- Has some latitude to resolve complex issues related to the analysis of hedge fund activities
- ACCA certificate would be an additional asset
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.