PMO / Business Development Lead, AVP
2 days left
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
The Alpha Project Team defines and delivers Front-to-Back product strategy & solutions by working with both our Business Stakeholders and IT Partners to maximize delivery capabilities to increase operational efficiencies. The team strives to deliver global, integrated product capabilities that increase the organization’s capabilities for our F2B clients. The role will be involved in client engagements from the initial sales support through onboarding and will be responsible for interfacing directly with clients/prospects to demonstrate front, middle and back office capabilities within the ALPHA platform while gathering insight into the clients requirements.
The candidate should be self-motivated, goal-oriented, a fast learner and quick thinking team player who excels at multi-tasking. The selected candidate will be responsible for synthesizing market requirements and working with the development team to deliver an effective solution to meet such requirements. He/she will also work closely with internal stakeholders such as BAU teams, solution implementers, support personnel, and training/documentation teams making sure their needs are part of the resulting solution delivery process. The role will interact with clients by gathering requirements, evaluating potential solutions, considering client specific concerns, and distilling this information into a solution design and will play a pivotal role helping to drive product strategy, design, and development to meet market demand.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst, AVP you will
- Have industry knowledge essential in understanding Front Office Operations, Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management and Collateral Management
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Understand client requirements to demonstrate STTs capabilities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Understand functional capabilities, confirm software/ integration gaps and prove out the benefits of Alpha integration
- Assist various internal teams with scenario testing against the model office client including adding static data necessary to facilitate the scenario
- Participate in the development lifecycle and methodology. This includes requirements analysis, solution design, client acceptance, timeline creation, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance
- Analyze and document the business specifications for technical and functional changes, defining the required design approach within the business specification documents
- Understand the current processes and tools used by State Street, and map new requirements to this tool
- Collaborate with business leads and IT leads to define architectural requirements in order to finalize client POC platform requirements
- Define and document current and future state operating models as required
- End-to End Business Process validation& test Management for POC Clients – Leading test strategy, Client Test Planning, Interfacing with External Clients senior managers & executives.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc status reporting to senior management and relevant PMOs
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management and client service/support skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
- Domain knowledge and be able to understand the various listed instrument types like Equities, Bonds, ETD Derivatives, Bank Loans, TBAs, etc.
- Knowledge / Experience in Middle Office Recordkeeping and Transaction processing is essential
- Knowledge / Experience of Front Office modeling and compliance engine support
- Strong user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Project and Visio
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.