Third Party Risk Outsourcing, Internal Auditor #159688
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
About the team: A global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our practice model provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build, maintain and manage direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating, we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and all-inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Pune we seek to recruit a Senior Auditor.
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing, supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Collaborate and be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Provide insights to support a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- A good understanding of the operational and strategic challenges facing a global Internal Audit (IA) function, having had at least 5 years of proven audit experience in the financial industry
- Proven experience of assessing third party risks and how controls can mitigate those risks; while being commercial in your opinions
- Awareness of the relevant Regulatory environment particularly third party risks
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- A positive can-do approach and committed to tackle problems
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Commitment to being inclusive and excel at collaborating in a global team and leave people happy and enthused
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.