Financial Analyst #157352
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Production and delivery of cost allocation reports to key business partners, including allocations and tax management.
- Understand requirements of the key business partners.
- Work with IT teams to build data repository and reporting tool for historical allocations and ensure a proven knowledge of historical processes and data flows are supported for global historical reporting.
- Capture, consolidate and present financial and non-financial data from various sources around the world.
- Check plausibility and completeness of delivered data against defined criteria.
- Support the Tax team with respect to specific projects and ad hoc deliverables regarding Allocations. Support the Tax team with process and data flows knowledge regarding Allocations processes in the Bank.
- Reconcile between input/output and budget/actuals.
- Manage ad hoc queries and data analysis.
- Manage process improvements and optimization.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- University degree in finance with IT background.
- Proven track record of 3 years’ in a large financial institution or multi-national organization.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel (including functions, pivots, lookups) and MS Access.
- Knowledge of MS SQL (adhoc queries, query nesting) and Essbase will be an asset.
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic approach, able to perform what-if scenario analysis.
- Detailed understanding in analyzing and issue resolution.
- Ability to work both independently and in an international team environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new topics, identify and focus on key business concerns.
- Outstanding communication skills with fluency in English.
- Results-oriented individual with strong problem solving skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Internal Mobility
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.