Valuation, Modeling and Economics Intern
EY is looking for a specialist for the position of Intern to Valuation, Modeling & Economics Group, within the Strategy and Transactions Department. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Ukrainian market.
We invite you to become part of a dynamically developing group; a wide spectrum of professional services enables new employees to gain valuable and versatile experience and to choose independently in the future priority directions for development. By becoming part of EY you will be given interesting and promising work, dynamic career growth, training and professional development in a major international company that is the leader in its field.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in Financial analysis and Modeling projects
- Conduct research, prepare reports and proposals and participate in client interviews
- Carry out company and business asset valuation
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and tem performance
- Provide feedback to engagement team to improve compliance with basic principles and practices
Skills and attributes for success
- Skilled PC user (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Strong communication and presentation skills, professional attitude
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and work
- Leadership ability
To qualify for the role you must have
- Finance/Economics Degree
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy with ability to see the overall picture
What we look for
We are looking for a student or recent graduate who is prepared to work in a rapidly changing environment, and who has time-management and multitasking skills. If you dream of a career in consulting, are able to work a full day and are prepared to travel, this vacancy is for you. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation, an additional week of leave, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialised programmes designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around. Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career. The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.