Accounts and Office Support
Stable Full Time Accounts and Office Support role in a small and friendly team to be based in Borehamwood with a great International Manufacturing and production Organisation
This Borehamwood based client are in need of a calm, positive individual with good organisational skills to join their small team to support their international manufacturing and production business. This family firm have been established for six decades and are growing their UK presence.
The Accounts and Office Support individual will hold the following responsibilities;
- Bookkeeping entries on ERP software on a daily basis
- Generating invoices to be paid, checking for accuracy
- Chasing outstanding balances and ensuring receipt is recorded
- Responsible for monitoring of emails and communication management/prioritisation
- Communication with all levels within the organisation to resolve issues, including staff based outside of the UK
- Telephone and email correspondence with third parties related to the business (service providers, suppliers, buyers, other parties)
- Internal communication and coordination of tasks within different areas in the Group (across different time zones - primarily, Middle East and Africa)
- Supporting other miscellaneous tasks for instance generation of bank situation reports, raising employment contracts and change requests, management reports and other basic spreadsheet/database based tasks
The successful applicant will be flexible and keen to learn, ideally looking to remain and grow within an interesting family run enterprise.
A blend of the following skills and characteristics would support your success in the role;
- Able to communicate in either French, Hindi, or Gujarati
- Basic Accounts experience including Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Experience of working in a small team, and able to be flexible and prioritise across a range of tasks
- Good finance systems knowledge and Excel expertise.
- Strong written communication skills, and good typing ability
- A personable and professional manner
This Accounts and Office Support role will be based in a small and friendly team environment with full training provided in an interesting and varied role in the Manufacturing and production sector. They have on site parking and are able to offer long term job stability.