- Eight years overall experience.
- Business process re–engineering and documentation
- Fit/gap analyses.
- Requirements planning and management, elicitation, analysis, and communication supporting application configuration, customization and development.
- Translation of business requirements into well–formed technical and system requirements.
- Use Microsoft's Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Azure DevOps Server to develop project user stories, back logs and to track QA/QC activities as well as application bugs
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases.
- Participation on agile, iterative system development life cycles and projects using the SCRUM methodology
- Skills Required –
- 7 yrs experience – Eliciting/extracting business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts and document for technical translation. Experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing those tests, validating test results, and logging/tracking related defects.
- 3 yrs working within an agile project management methodology or framework (e.g. Scrum or other iterative methodologies or frameworks).
- 2 yrs define and document analytic and/or mapping requirements, including detailed data requirements, modeling, analysis, visualization and/or reporting