The accounts department within this company are responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business and the Accounts Assistant is responsible for assisting with a variety of day-to-day financial operations such as sales and purchase ledgers and basic bookkeeping.
This organisation is a long-standing non for profit association that has dedicated its life to providing sensitive services for their clients across the North of England.
- Raising invoices on a daily basis
- Processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Assisting suppliers with queries in a timely manor
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Current experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Available to complete a 12 month fixed term contract
- Strong Excel skills - navigate through V Looks up, pivot tables and formulas
- Desired to have experience coming from a non for profit organisation, other sectors considered
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Wirral location
- 25 days holidays, plus Bank Holidays
- Earlier finish Fridays