French-Speaking Financial Accountant
French-Speaking Financial Accountant role for a rapidly expanding, PE-backed healthtech business. Broad role with great progression. £55,000 + 10% . Central London.
Backed by one of the largest private equity companies on the globe, my client is a rapidly expanding healthtech/biotech firm whose innovative, best-in-class solutions are positively disrupting the healthcare industry, allowing their clients to most effectively and safely support their patients. With operations across UK and Europe, and extensive further expansion planned, they are in a great position and operate within a very buoyant market.
As they enter a hyper-growth period, they are looking to expand their finance function in order to support their position by bringing in a newly-created French-Speaking Financial Accountant to their Central London Office to support the CFO and Finance Manager as well as the EMEA finance teams.
As a French-Speaking Financial Accountant you will have broad and varied responsibilities which will include:
- Financial Reporting: ownership of all core reporting including month end processes, year end/statutory reporting as well as oversight of AP/AR function (UK & EMEA)
- Commercial: support with budget, forecasting and ad hoc analysis. Identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk.
- Team Development: assist with upskilling of team members as well as playing an active role in defining and developing new roles as the function grows
- Process/Systems Improvements: ongoing proactive analysis of current systems and processes, implementing changes where needed to support continued growth and expansion.
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Fluent French speaker
- Able to operate within a fast-paced, growth environment
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Able to commute to Central London (when offices re-open, initially will be remote working)
What's On Offer
- Up to £55,000 (Experience Dependent)
- 10% bonus
- Private healthcare
- Clear progression within a rapidly expanding and high performing company
- Chance to play a pivotal role in the ongoing development of a growing finance function