Global Graduate Programme - Finance
Careers at BAT – The new British American Tobacco graduate careers programme
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
WHO ARE WE? We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company and an award-winning Top Employer, with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
WHY WORK HERE? As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history and we want you to be part of it. At BAT, we want to grow talent to develop future Finance leaders and now is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
WE ARE GBS
British American Tobacco GBS (Global Business Services) is more than just a shared services arm of British American Tobacco and we stands at the very forefront of our transformational journey. We are achievers and game-changers, and passionate about what we do. We are agile in embracing change, courageous in standing up for our ideas and contributions, and resilient in achieving our goals. We believe by empowering our people to make decision that will change everything we do and how we do it, to constantly challenge and collaborate to foster a vibrant and rewarding workplace and promotes sustainable long-term value.
BE THE FIRST!
We are launching the first ever BAT GBS Global Graduate Programme, which gives you the unique opportunity to be part of BAT history.
Relish the challenge of doing real work from Day 1 on our 18-month fast-track programme to management. Be assigned an individual coach, attend our Global BAT Academy and enjoy unprecedented international exposure with world-class training.
Be immersed in stretch projects that will challenge and excite you during structured rotations and at the end of the programme, be rewarded with a management role position.
IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, WE’LL GIVE YOU…
- A real job rotation with real impact from day 1 working with function such as:
- TBR (Transformation & Business Relationship Management)
- COE PC (Centre of Excellence – Product Costing)
- GL (General Ledger) & P&R (Planning & Reporting)
- CFOM (Corporate Finance)
- Multi-Functional Attachment (GBSHR, IDT and etc)
- TM&D (Trade Marketing & Distribution) in BAT Malaysia
- Commercial Finance in BAT Malaysia
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Graduate Academy
- Networking and mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates across the globe.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
If you fit the criteria below, we want to hear from you.
- Are you a Malaysian National?
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters in the following subjects -
- Finance & Accounting Services or equivalent
- Professional accounting qualification ACCA/MICPA/CIMA will be an added advantage
- A final year student, fresh graduate or a professional (graduated from university in the last 4 years) with maximum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or upper second class (2:1) degree.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Online Assessments
- Video/Phone Interview
- GGP Assessment Centre
- Final Interview with GM of GBS APME
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.