Accounts Assistant Immediate Start Oldham
12 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading service sector company based in Oldham who are experiencing a sustained period of growth. This company are investing to support future growth and as a result are looking to expand their finance team making it an exciting time to join them. They offer an excellent range of benefits and work environment making it a highly sought after opportunity.
The Accounts Assistant role is initially a 12 month contract working as part of the Treasury Team.
You will have the opportunity to look after:
- Daily reconciliation of accounts including full investigation and resolution of any unreconciled items
- Excel based client fund allocation and reconciliations
- Review and coding of bank transactions for treasury assistants to post
- Identify process improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency and eliminate errors
- Cover for Treasury accountant holidays
- Support with any ad-hoc bank/treasury activities as required
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience of bank reconciliation
Be confident using Excel and finance systems
Be available to consider a 12 month contract initially
Opportunity to join growing company