Finance Manager, China Group Consol (AMK, Immediate, Big 4, Excel, Transfer Pricing, Up to $7.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established High Precision Manufacturing Firm.
Reporting to the Financial Controller/Director, the incumbent will be responsible for managing all financial reporting of the Group, working closely with various stakeholders to ensure strategies are in place to minimize risk and maximize financial return for the Group.
- Responsible for Group and Sub-group consolidation (including the inter-company reconciliation), include China entities.
- Coordinate closely with subsidiaries on the submission of monthly closing schedules and oversee the monthly closing, review quarterly reporting packages from subsidiaries.
- Treasury management including compile group daily cash balance, weekly cash flow forecast and banking matters.
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of the quarterly and year-end audit with external audit.
- Review and updating of group accounting policies and procedures in line with change in business requirements and relevant IFRS.
- Assist in the implementation of reporting systems.
- Assist in the Transfer Pricing and other tax related documentation.
- Proactively drive the implementation of changes to improve operational efficiency and governance.
- Liaise with the bankers & insurance companies as well as external and internal auditors.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent Certification.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences in Group Consolidation, with exposures handling China entities' reporting and consolidation packages.
- Audit experience in an International audit firm (Big 4 would be highly preferred).
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, as required to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and stakeholders.
- A versatile team player who is highly motivated and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and hands on with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Independent and proactive.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice (not more than One month).
- Working Location: Ang Mo Kio.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16105.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374