Senior Analyst | Financial Assurance (A&A) | Canberra
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Join a growing Advisory function with primary focus on Federal Government clients
Our team of financial advisors and accountants based in Canberra is growing more than ever as our Federal Government clients' recognise our talent and the impact that we make - that's why we need you.
About the team
In Finance Assurance, we are specialist in finance function transformation, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing and Federal Government budget management matters.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be working with our clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their finance functions, make better decisions and navigate the complexities of accounting issues. You could be working on a variety of projects including financial and management reporting, finance transformation, regulatory compliance and accounting advice. You'll also get access to Deloitte's training and development opportunities as well as receiving support to undertake further study.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or a related area
- Holds or studying toward a CA/CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Between 3 - 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Experience working with a Government accounting function would be highly desirable
- Skills in technical and/or management accounting and budgeting
- Well-developed relationship management skills
- Excellent collaborative skills, precision thinking and a dedicated work ethic
- Australian citizenship and/or Federal Government security clearance is a requirement of many of our client engagements
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now! #A&A
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Narinder Dhanoa from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you. #A&A
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.