Junior Accountant/Finance Analyst
- 6 month initial contract + multiple extension opportunities
- WFH and flexible working environment
- Lots on ongoing mentoring and support to step into a senior role
Our client is looking for a junior Account or Financial Analyst to support a large IT portfolio of work. You will receive ongoing support from the team with a view to step into a stand alone, Commercial Analyst role within 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- 2-3+ years experience as an Accountant or Finance Analyst
- Strong stakeholder management skills and team focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal with senior management.
- Experience in IT financial administration and reporting will be highly regarded
- Very good working knowledge of SAP (PRs,POs, SESs, Project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Cost Centre, Cost Element and Internal Orders).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint are essential.
- 6 month ongoing contract over the next few years
- Lots of coaching and mentoring with the view of stepping into a senior role
- Top of the market daily rate
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to fast track their career and get the best of the IT and Fiannce domains. For more information contact Sean Mantri on email@example.com