We are seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to support the Chief Financial Officer in providing operational leadership for all financial and business aspects of the Trust, which currently comprises a primary and secondary academy, both on the same site.
The Management Accountant will be accountable for:
- Assisting the CFO in the production of EFAT monthly management accounts pack for key stakeholders.
- Deputising for the Chief Financial Officer when necessary, e.g. visits by Auditors and LGBs
- Assisting in the production of audit reports
- Support the production of statutory reports
- Compliance reports for DfE, ESFA etc
- Sales Ledger
We are seeking a part qualified individual who is actively studying towards an ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualification. Study support will be available for the right candidate.
With extensive experience of month end procedures, the successful candidate will also have experience of the management and development of staff. Overall, the Management Accountant will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects and deadlines.