Lead Business Analyst
What you'll do... At H&R Block, your contributions will go far beyond any job description. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward–thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for working with other members of the Small Business team to help analyze the results and impact of strategies and programs implemented to aid in the growth of Block's small business segment. Other responsibilities will include facilitating the gathering of requirements to implement programs and pilots, reviewing and analyzing documentation with other team members and pilot participants, preparing process and data models, and coordinating pilot and test activities. What you'll do
- Work with Small Business team members to understand requirements for execution of programs and pilots and develop plans for meeting those needs.
- Assist in large scope projects or lead activities in small to medium scope projects during analysis, design, construction and testing phases of projects and pilots.
- Develop and coordinate pilot and rollout plans.
- Develop training materials, as needed, to assist pilot participants.
- Review pilot documentation with team members and pilot participants.
- Develop presentation materials and conduct presentations to users. About H&R Block... We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward–thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation. What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Business Management, Computer Science, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Five plus years of experience as a business analyst and/or project manager
- Demonstrated facilitation skills for capturing requirements
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem–solving skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio