The candidate will be responsible for the followings:
- Assisting staff members in order to record the accounting transactions in accounting software provided by the clients.
- Preparing and Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices
- Present the clients financials statements to the client and management on monthly basis
- Ensure that staff members are working effectively and efficiently and meet the daily targets assigned to them for each client
- Ensure that the accounting entries are correct under IFRS and any other applicable law
- Assisting Tax manager to prepare tax returns for Clients and provide all accounting data required for tax filings
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Providing regular updates to management regarding the status of work done for clients.
- Maintain the time record of each staff member and work done for each client.
- Plan with the staff member on the visits of each and every client once in a week or as per the commitment as per engagement
- Ensure that the reports are shared with the clients as per the agreed scope of work
- Any other task given by the line manager
- Must have any professional degree ACCA, CA, CPA
- Must have good Interpersonal and communication skill
- Must have UAE Driving License
- Must be in UAE for face to face interview
- Must have good knowledge of MS Excel