Shared Service Centre Finance Manager
An interesting and diverse role for a well presented finance professional who has experience of managing a range of internal stakeholders within a shared service centre environment.
Our Bolton based client is a thriving and successful business. Offering the flexibility to work flexibly & remotely if desired, this is a secure business who can offer career security and career progression to its employees.
The key responsibility for this Shared Service Centre Finance Manager role will be as follows:
- Responsible for driving reporting, reviewing KPIs, and reporting performance to key internal customers
- Challenge current processes and set up new processes (drive change and continuous improvement)
- Change management experience, driving change and excellece within the shared service centre enviornment
- Excellent reporting and presentational ability
- Understanding finance and accounting processes
- Interacting daily with senior finance stakeholders
- Establish a consistent reporting mechanism focusing on continuous improvement, KPI reporting, making comments on business performance
- Offer input for monthly performance reporting and review performance versus plan
The successful candidate for this unique and diverse Shared Service Centre Finance Manager role will have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities
- Experience of change programmes affecting large groups of individuals within organisations undergoing significant change
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in a shared service centre
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
Our flexible and forward thinking Shared Service Centre client can offer a competitive package of £60,000 - £70,000.