Part Time Accountant
This Working from Home part time Accountant role is working for a UK Division of this French Group who are looking for someone 25 hours per week to solely run the finance function for this UK division for the group.
This Milton Keynes position is moving to a fully working from home setup and therefore are in need of someone to solely manage the UK finance for this French group. The consultancy firm are specialist in their niche sector around industry clients and have an experienced senior management team they are wanting someone to become a part of.
The part time Accountant will hold the following responsibilities;
- Full accounts preparation including group reporting
- Month and year accounts production
- Managing the transactional finance operations including the companies factoring processes
- Payroll for the exec team
- Adhoc reporting and cash forecasting
- Extended Trial Balance
- Dealing with group recharges for consultancy chargers
- Expenses and daily finance administration
- Processing orders
The successful Part Time Accountant will be working 100% remotely and be taking the reigns form he current FC retiring after long service so leaving an established finance operation
You will need a mix of the following skills and characteristics to be successful in the role;
- Full Accounts experience including producing accounts to extend TB and creating draft Management Accounts to the french Head Office
- Prior experience working and reporting to an international/European Group would be a distinct advantage.
- Good finance systems knowledge and strong Excel expertise.
- A hands on approach and willingness to get involved all aspects of finance along with some administrative and extra tasks as required in the UK Entity which operates as an SME
- A personable and professional manner
Flexible working with 100% working from home arrangements and ideally 5 days per week 5 hours per day working arrangements.