Head, Finance, Maybank Trustees Berhad
- To manage the full set of MTB monthly , quarterly and annual accounting books.
- To supervise and analyse the MTB financial performances
- Preparation of report on timely manner for onward submission to Securities Commission as well as other regulatory bodies and GCFS.
- Oversee the day to day business operations of all MTB financial transactions.
- Responsible for the production of MIS Report, Revenue trackers, overhead report and in supporting of the CEO, MTB's mandate.
- Plan, manage and drive budget planning processes comprising of CAPEX, overheads and etc in line with GCFS business plans and strategies.
- To review the private trust account/ estate account prepared by the private trust/estate operations.
- Professional Qualification i.e. ACCA, CPA with minimum 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field with 5-8 years experience in banking operation
- Knowledge and application of fundamental accounting principles and concepts as well as accounting information system
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft Office
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation