Business Analyst, Treasury Front Office (Group Operations & Technology)
- Actas a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact,solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Workvery closely with business users and project team members onsolutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Supportthe IT Relationship Managers with analysis and support in the businessdevelopment, proof of concepts, and developing various solution approaches tomeet the business strategies
- Leadsolutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions whilecomplying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- PerformBusiness Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users.Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based onbest practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verifythat the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UATand post-implementation phases.
- Collaboratewith IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, TechnologyInfra, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce highquality deliverables
- Front Office Business Analyst with understanding of derivatives products
- Good Understanding of front to back trade flow (Pricing, trade capture, Risk/ P & L reporting, Settlement)
- Analysis of Financial products, related models and Risk profiles
- Prior hands on experience on Murex Front office or Risk modules.
- Familiarity in Uncleared Margin Rules, FRTB would be an added advantage.
- Work with users to scope and implement their business/ functional requirements
- Min 5 years of experience in Treasury support/ Financial Industry