Research Business Analyst
- Provide project management for client research projects and development of clinical research software
- Join a national not-for-profit organisation that provides a virtual real-time data connectivity platform to enable collaborative multi-site medical research
- Role supports working remotely at home as well as in the office as required
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria's largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join the BioGrid Australia team. This is a Full Time, Fixed Term position, working 40 hours per fortnight, based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital City Campus.
- Project management and coordination of investigator-led and industry-led research projects requiring data connectivity, curation and linkage managed by BioGrid.
- Project management and coordination of development of clinical research software for clients.
- Support the daily operation and monitoring of BioGrid's Data Access Request System.
- Develop high quality relationships with BioGrid Australia stakeholders, clinical researchers and health professionals at state, interstate and international participant sites.
- Contribute to the development and review of business processes utilising JIRA and Confluence.
- Formal qualifications of a Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge working in a health/biomedical science environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using project management software such as JIRA, Microsoft Project etc.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills (verbal and written) including team and client relationship management.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills with ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting for research projects.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options and flexible working hours.
Find out more about BioGrid Australia https://www.biogrid.org.au/ and The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au. If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
Enquiries to Maureen Turner, CEO, BioGrid on 03 9342 2690.