Head of Business & Private Bank Digitisation
- Lead, influence & deliver strategic outcomes in this pivotal leadership role
- Play a key role in driving the agenda across all Business & Private Bank processes
- Build the strategy and drive the digitisation agenda for colleagues and customers
- Be an outstanding leader creating a highly engaged team of change agents for the bank
A career that gives you more!
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Head Of Business and Private Banking (B&PB) Digitisation to join the team. As the Head Of B&PB Digitisation you will report to the Executive, Digital, within the Business and Private Banking Division. You will play a key role in driving the digitisation agenda across all B&PB processes, with the objective to move B&PB to a majority (vs. minority today) digitised business operation with leading digital propositions for our customers. This role will be responsible for ultimately defining the B&PB digital road map and delivering the end to end journey to both our customers and colleagues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting the priorities for process digitisation across B&PB (for customers and colleagues)
- Defining and owning the Roadmap for process digitisation
- Interacting with across B&PB and the broader bank to define end to end digital journeys
- Leading the change to deliver the end to end digitised journeys, including managing all stakeholders required to deliver their part of the journeys
- Researching Australian and Global best practice in Financial Services and adjacent industries
- Researching Australian and Global best practice in digitisation technologies and partnerships
As well as achieving these objectives for B&PB, this role will collaborate with, and make a contribution to, other Digital domain teams across the bank, including Personal, Corporate and Institutional, Technology and Operations.
- Previous experience in leading a digital team
- Previous experience delivering end to end digital journeys
- Demonstrable execution track record when running digital transformation programs and customer journey road maps
- Comprehensive knowledge in the banking and Financial Services industry
The successful candidate will ideally hold a Business, finance, operations, or general management tertiary qualification.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's explore who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Advertised: 22 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Closing: 01 Nov 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time