Dore Partnership is a global, specialist retained executive search and advisory firm; partnering with ambitious clients to identify and secure transformative talent across Americas, Asia–Pacific and Europe.
Reporting into the CEO and/or Company President, and working closely with the company leadership team, the Financial Controller will be responsible for planning, implementing and controlling all financial related activities for the firm across our three office locations: New York, London and Hong Kong.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious, meritocratic firm with a global footprint with strong potential for professional advancement.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function – ensuring accuracy of the general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Perform daily accounting processes including journal entries, account reconciliations and general ledger transactions
- Manage the month–end close process; including profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliation
- Administer payroll, pension and healthcare compliance
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings per regional requirements
- Oversee and perform monthly analysis of revenue, expenses and business budget variances
- Support finance onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Preparation of financial reports for periodical operational review, including monthly and year end analysis
- Preparation of annual budget in conjunction with leadership team
- Preparation and management of company model to assist in strategic decision making and company valuation
- Minimum bachelors' degree in accounting
- Must be CPA qualified
- Approx. 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Microsoft office (advanced skills in Excel)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Effective and confident communicator
- International finance and accounting experience strongly preferred
- Genuine passion for accounting and finance