Finance Manager / Accountant
Our client a highly successful SME business that's has experienced solid growth, are currently recruiting for a
Finance Manager / Accountant to join the team based in Redhill, Surrey. Due to location its better if you drive
Our client a highly successful SME business that's has experienced solid growth, are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager / Accountant to join the team based in Redhill, Surrey. Due to location its better if you drive
As a Finance Manager / Accountant based in Redhill, Surrey you will be responsible for
To provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company's financial commitments are met and develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company's business.
- Oversee preparation of year-end accounts and Management reporting to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Day to day management of finance team to ensure they carry out responsibilities to required standards.
- Develop and control annual operating budget to ensure all financial targets are met and statutory regulations complied with.
- Contribute to the achievement of company's objectives by providing management, advice and financial guidance.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations including company secretarial duties.
- Part of senior management team working to grow the business.
- Develop and maintain the quality systems in line with ISO accreditations, legal and H&S requirements
- Contracts and Customer review to ensure business protected.
- Purchasing duties including annual negotiations and maintaining supplier audits
- Develop and maintain IT hardware and business management systems.
- Timely management accounts/ reporting
- Clean audit report
- Ledger control/ Bad debts
- ISO Compliance
- Experience in a similar role
- CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified but Qualified by experience also fine
- Hands-on experience overseeing an SME finance team
- Exceptional team player, able to influence and develop those around them. High level of commercial acumen. High attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- They should live and breathe the company ethos of delivering Exceptional Personal Service. The individual should be highly organised, with the ability and desire to embrace a multitude of tasks on a daily basis. They should have a can-do attitude and the ability to bring the best out of those around them.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Bonus scheme, up to 12% of salary
- 20 days holiday, plus 3 at Christmas & 1 for your Birthday
- 6% company pension contribution, based on individuals contributing 3%
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company laptop & phone
- 37.5 hours a week
- Free parking