Senior Management Accountant
Provide management accounting functions to the newly established Business Unit . Implement / maintain adequate financial controls and to provide reliable, accurate and timely management information to senior managers and stakeholders. This is a key position within the Company.
Senior Management Accountant - Growing Business in Epsom
- To provide Management Accounting services
- Establishing robust financial management & reporting process for the business , including but not limited to:
- Setting up monthly reporting, including P&L and KPI
- Monitoring speed vs budget / plan
- Reporting to stakeholder companies
- Providing input/recommendations for business process from a Finance perspective
- To prepare and agree with senior managers annual budget/plan and quarterly forecasts and supporting templates
- To take responsibility for the accurate and timely submission of the monthly General Ledger figures and Key Performance Indicators using Hyperion Essbase
- To prepare the monthly financials data for senior managers, including variance analysis to budget and latest forecasts, new business written, margin calculations and details of current provision levels.
- To produce monthly Cost Centre statements with variance analysis and to assist the budget holders monitor and control their overhead expenditure including project costs.
- To provide support to / deputise for the Management Accounting Manager on all matters as required.
- To deputise / provide cover for others in the Management Account team as required
Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager
Qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA
Ability and desire to build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand financial data
Proven management accounting experience, in particular:Month end reporting, Budget and forecasting, Reporting to foreign parents, Working with >£500m asset base
- Highly systems literate incl advanced excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exposure to tight monthly deadlines
£45,000 - £55,000 + 10% Bonus