Senior FP&A Analyst
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Senior FP&A Analyst to join a large commercial Public Sector organisation based in Leeds.
The client is a large commercial Public Sector organisation based in Leeds. They are looking for someone to join their established Finance team on a long term interim basis. The client holds an excellent reputation in their sector and is a highly regarded employer. They offer excellent career opportunities and given current circumstances are fully working from home for the foreseeable.
As a Senior FP&A Analyst, duties of the role will include but are not limited to, leading a small team of finance analysts to deliver financial analysis and management information, ensuring that financial information is accurate and is in line with the financial cycle of processing and reporting, analysing financial information to understand cost driver, analysing and reporting variances including actuals v budgets and forecasts, presenting financial information to finance and non-finance members of the organisation, challenging budgeting and forecasting reporting activity, being involved with risk management for the organisation, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ CIPFA) ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in an FP&A or Finance Partnering role involving budgeting, reporting and forecasting previously ESSENTIAL
- Have advanced financial modelling skills and the ability to present financial analysis effectively to finance and non-finance stakeholders ESSENTIAL
- Have delivered month end and year end reports ESSENTIAL
- Have managed as small team DESIRABLE
£50,000- £54,000 + Senior FP&A Analyst + Interim opportunity + Leeds based + Working from home + weekly pay + public sector