KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. #poweredbyyou
As auditors, our primary responsibility is to decide whether the annual financial statements of the company under review provide the owners with a true and fair view of the financial position of the company. You can participate in exciting projects and try your hand at real-life client situations right from the very first day.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if…
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience in external audit;
- You are self-driven, resilient and able to thrive in a highly competitive environment;
- You have well-developed team management skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different levels of seniority
- You have strong project management skills including decision-making ability, analytical skills, prioritization and evaluative skills
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- plan and execute audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients;
- oversee in-charge and juniors work, the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements;
- identify, research and help to resolve complex audit issues;
- nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future Audit requirements;
- assist the Senior Manager and Director in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered, providing feedback and reflection on the quality of service accordingly.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to…
- Lead a young, dynamic, experienced and motivated team in a fast growing, international business environment;
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments;
- Develop further via our professional training courses.
And all this goes with…
- In combination with a competitive salary package.
At KPMG we are living our values every day: we do what is right, we never stop learning and improving, we think and act boldly. We respect each other and draw strength from our differences, and we do what matters to build a better word for the next generation.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.