KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. #poweredbyyou
As auditors, our primary responsibility is to decide whether the annual financial statements of the company under review provide the owners with a true and fair view of the financial position of the company. You can participate in exciting projects and try your hand at real-life client situations right from the very first day.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young and dynamic international firm
- Opportunity for personal development both in professional knowledge (gaining insights from different industries), and regarding various abilities ranging from teamwork, business communication, international networking to project management
- We provide both on and off the job trainings (ACCA or HRA studies) and competitive salary and benefits
- You will be a member of the audit team understanding and performing audit procedures
- Analyze financial statements and other financial information received from the target, including interviews with management
- Development of valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably specialized in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2-4 years auditing experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Analytical thinking and evaluative skills
- Proven research skills (e.g. information seeking and knowledge sharing)
- Understanding and interpreting information/applying knowledge
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word
- Proven time management skills
- Client orientation
- Strong team spirit
At KPMG we are living our values every day: we do what is right, we never stop learning and improving, we think and act boldly. We respect each other and draw strength from our differences, and we do what matters to build a better word for the next generation.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.