Trust Accountant #160426
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES: Everyone living in Guernsey aged 16+ needs to hold a Certificate or Permit to show that they have permission to live and work in Guernsey. Please note that the Right to Work in the United Kingdom does not equate to a Guernsey Employment Permit. A Guernsey Employment Permit may be available for this role.
- The opportunity to join our Trust Accounting Team within Credit Suisse Trust Limited
- General bookkeeping duties, ensuring transactions and postings are complete, up to date and accurate
- Completion of journal entries up to trial balance stage, reconciliation of schedules and statements
- Preparation of financial documents, schedules and analysis, including assisting with the provision of evidence for regulatory and audit purposes
- Ongoing CPD and internal training opportunities to maintain professional standards and excellent service
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an accounting role
- Sound accounting and bookkeeping knowledge, preferably with an accounting qualification, for example CAT, ACCA, or similar
- Proficient MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team.
- You show strong written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, hardworking, deliver on time with a high level of attention to detail and quality standards
- Excellent problem-solver, being able to use good judgement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.