Client service - Assistant Manager
Competent to Expert with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field; a minimum of 7 to 10 years related financial services or investment operations, Custody and Fund accounting experience with 2 years of previous experience Managing Staff.
Answer and/or review internal and external client queries in relation to Fund accounting and custody related activities (i.e Trade and Settlement, Cash operations, Income, Reconciliations, NAV queries etc). Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions. Ensure complex issues are escalated as needed and review aged inquiries to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Own relationships with internal and external clients to support and enhance the client service experience.
- Review audit package and various reporting for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with onshore team as the subject matter expert for the overall process. Assist with deployment of operational changes and support the implementation of process improvements.
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to core products and services.
- Act as "relationship manager" for a BU/division, accountable for service levels.
- Able to provide excellent client service and drive team to accommodate client demands in a fast pace and evolving environment. Identify ways to improve client service, obtain feedback and eliminate barriers.
- Help team to adapt to new values, attitudes, norms and behaviors that support new ways of doing work and limiting risk.
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined targets.
- Assign work, determine personnel needs, oversee deliverables and coordinate workflows.
- Ensure Assistant managers and leads provide coaching and development opportunities to staff.
- Act in accordance with risk policies and procedures to support State Street’s commitment to Risk Excellence.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Develop relationships with client companies. Assess satisfaction levels.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Coordinate client training on using State Street interfaces (i.e. myss.com).
- Develop and motivate new staff.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.