Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning, Sr Assc
- Who we are looking for:
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund accountants are primarily responsible for the timely and accurate execution and reporting of net asset valuations (NAVs) for our clients’ accounts (funds). The fund accountant identifies, analyzes and substantiates impacts to the NAV. Critical functions performed include the processing and verification of all subscription and redemption activity (for unitized products), posting and monitoring of expense accruals, security transaction and corporate action review, monitoring of dividend and interest income and accruals, mark-to-market calculations, monitoring of securities pricing impacts, price dissemination and generating various accounting-based reporting.
- Job Requirement
- Build, modify and update Excel-based financial report
- Monthly and quarterly expense and headcount analysis for APAC region
- Ensure TIMELY and ACCURATE reports including monthly and quarterly submissions
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and internal control policies
- Financial budgeting and forecasting planning and analysis
- Collaborate with other finance team members in Asia Pacific and Head office in Boston
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for various key stakeholders including Senior Business Unit Finance Management, Multi-Dimension Reporting and Analysis
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting license is preferred
- Minimum 3+ years working experience on financial field within a multinational company
- Skills/Knowledge Requirements
- Advanced Excel skills – familiar with vlookup, sumif, pivot-table, charts and etc.
- Fluent English skills, including writing and speaking
- Good Communication and analytical skills
- Detail Oriented, responsible, honest, hard work attitude and team work spirit
- Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, Smart-view is preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.