Fund Accounting & Administration - Senior Associate
Purpose Of Role:
To supervise the Transfer Agency process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for investor transactions·
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for changing or updating investor account registration details·
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for the monitoring of cash reconciliations for TA Accounts·
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for monthly investor reporting.·
- Opportunity to work with complex fund structures·
- Provide excellent client service·
- Assist team development·
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures·
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree).·
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
State Street: General
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency (preferably Hedge fund experience). Skills·
- ded to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.