Emerging Leader - Finance
- CAPS is a Cost and Profitability System within SSgA Finance. CAPS aims at providing senior management insights into costs and profitability of the organization.
- Finance Analyst will be a key member within CAPS (Cost and Profitability System) process.
Under the guidance from the senior members, Finance Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing support to the finance team in Boston
- Support in building / evolving sales pricing models using CAPS data.
- Supporting finance team in building pricing templates for various business scenarios.
- Objective and subjective analysis on pricing for new/ existing clients.
- Provide adhoc pricing related data/ reports.
- Own phases of CAPS production process/ sub-process.
- Establish, implement and maintain processes for controlled operating environment.
- Work with the Business Analyst and IT teams to generate complete and accurate business specifications and other functionality changes.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cost allocation rules, methodologies, pricing justification.
- Independently initiate to analyze data and information with a drive to develop value-added solutions.
- Perform data profiling exercises; collaborate with technology, finance and non-finance teams in resolving issues related to data quality and integrity.
Prepare detailed standard operating procedures.
- The ideal candidate should have at least three plus years of work experience within the financial service industry.
Graduate with strong finance and accounting background, preferably an MBA or its equivalent.
- Accounting Knowledge.
- Knowledge of asset management industry.
- Attention to detail. Keen interest to apply data to the actual business.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Attitude to learn and work in a team.
- Medium skill in Excel.
- Knowledge of Cognos and Smartview.
- Knowledge of Macro/ VB.
- Knowledge of cost accounting.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.