Corporate Tax Senior - 100% home working
Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice, who are part of a larger group. This role is working within their already strong tax team and will have exposure to some personal tax and advisory work
Our Client are a large independent practice, who also have the backing of a national firm. Their client base is varied and very profitable. They are some large groups across a variety of industries and sectors. They can offer a flexible work life balance and promote a great working environment
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Senior are:
Opportunity to be involved with more complex Corporate tax compliance and advisory work including:
Candidate requirements for the Corporate Tax Senior are:
- ATT qualified and starting / looking to do CTA.
- The role is primarily Corporate Tax but some Personal Tax knowledge always useful.
- Must be able to work self-sufficiently and produce accurate CT comps without need for full review.
- Good level of commercial awareness.
- Up to date knowledge of Corporate Tax rules.
- There is scope for advisory work
Salary ranging from £27,000 - £35,000 Experience depending
CTA Full study support given.
Competitive benefits package