Transactional Finance Manager
- You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for overseeing and developing the AR and AP functions.
- Maintaining cross departmental relationships will be key in achieving the desired objectives set out by the leadership team.
- A successful and growing organisation with an innovative background.
- Assisting the senior members of the finance teams with monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparing bank reconciliations and managing the cashbook.
- Overseeing AP team to prioritise urgent payments.
- Implement and maintain new processes to aid the growth of the organisation.
- Set-up KPI's to measure efficiency of the team.
- Maintain vital relationships with suppliers and key business partners.
- Act as the main point of contact for any transnational audit requests.
- Lead the implementation of new accounting systems with the transactions team.
- Manage all reporting - debtor reports, aged creditor reports and account reconciliations.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise with various departments and members of the senior leadership team.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have strong AP/AR experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working available.
- Great benefits.
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation.
- Great office environment.