Manager / Assistant Manager, Accounting
The General Ledger- Inventory & Intercompany (IC) Accountant is responsible for the reporting and analysis of inventory and intercompany accounts receivable and accounts payable. He/she would also be responsible for the oversight of full-cycle of intercompany accounts receivable and accounts payable, collection and netting activities, inventory costing and inventory counts. This position requires inventory and intercompany and management experience, proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Review monthly journals
- Oversee and ensure timely, accurate processing of invoices, credit memos and payment transactions
- Review credit checks on all customers, and establish and manage limits
- Support monthly balance sheet dashboard review
- Submission of monthly inventory supplemental reports
- Ensure adherence to established accounting procedures, policies or SOX compliance
- Submission of monthly ageing report review for IC debtors
- Participate in annual physical inventory count
- Perform analysis on purchase price variances (PPV) and related fluxes in inventory and intercompany balances
- Review, troubleshoot and resolve GRIR/GRNI issues
- Provide support to other cross functional teams on issues/matters
- Coordinate with internal and external key stakeholders as necessary
- Oversee and ensure annual cost roll done timely and accurately
- Coach and mentor staffs to achieve key performance indicators. Provide development plans and opportunities for staffs.
- Lead and drive projects to:
- - optimize process improvements for inventory and intercompany
- - tap on RPA, Macros and other tools to reduce manual inputs and intervention for such processes
- - improve current processes to improve team productivity
- Other accounting tasks include but are not limited to:
- - reviewing monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- - managing various audits
- other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.