Accounting Staff (Korean Speaker)
This position will take place as Accounting Staff that directly report to CFO within Multinational company and expected to be fluent in speaking Korean and English.
Our client is Multinational company with strong presence in Indonesia and they're looking to bring on board dynamic Accounting staff who can speak fluently in Korean and English to assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make contribution to the business.
* Assist Manager with preparing weekly invoices and payroll files.
* Inventory data management.
* Research and resolve discrepancies and inquiries on invoices/payroll.
* Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Korean speaker is a must
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Bahasa
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance/Business relevant field strongly preferred
- At least 2- 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting and Tax
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point/ accounting software
- Able to multitask and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Delivery of timely, accurate and relevant management reporting
- Provide accurate financial information to management
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.