Group Financial Controller
- Responsible for financial reporting, controllership and the FP&A functions.
- Ensure smooth month-end closing and timely submission of monthly financial reports to the management.
- Lead the preparation of consolidated financial statements for the Group.
- Champion best practices. Work with the management team to review, improve and tighten internal controls and processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity and quality of the finance & accounting operations, systems and processes.
- Lead and coach the finance teams, provide guidance and support to the regional offices, particularly in dealing with complex accounting issues and reporting requirements.
- Support the Group CFO in the management of the Group's cash flow, debt financing arrangement, as well as supporting him in fundraising and due diligence activities.
- Business partner closely with all key stakeholders across region, provide key metrics, financial indicators and analysis for better decision making.
- Responsible for the annual Group audit, liaise with both the Group and regional auditors.
- 12 - 15 years of professional experience in the accounting field, preferably with 3+ years of financial audit experience with one of the Big 4 audit firms.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams across Southeast Asia.
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- A hands-on leader, with the ability to lead, mentor and manage local finance teams across Southeast Asia.
- Dynamic, tenacious, result driven.
- Able to handle ambiguities and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.