- Immediate start
- Public sector
- 6-month contract
We're seeking qualified Costing Analysts who have extensive experience in unit costing methodologies, cost estimation and cost allocation methods.
- Delivering unit costing methodologies, cost estimation and cost allocation methods for determining costs of delivering services (preferably in an education environment).
- Developing and recommending innovative solutions to cost allocation problems
- Analysing activity performance over time focusing on total cost and margin analysis.
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to make professional presentations and write detailed reports particularly in presenting complex information in a simplified manner to senior executives and stakeholders
- Strong data management skills, strong in the use of Excel (advanced), experience in data modelling, SQL and Power BI an advantage.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Tirri on 08 8223 8823 in our Adelaide office.
Applications in Microsoft Word version only please.