Manager - Accounting Services
Cordatus Resources Pakistan:
A subsidiary of US-based Cordatus Resource Group. We are a growing company with all of our clientele in the US and North American markets. We provide multiple outsourcing services to our clients, including finance and accounting services. Our clients range from small and medium businesses to large corporates. We are looking to hire candidates who would like an opportunity to work in an international environment and who can make a career with us and grow to manage their own teams. We offer work from home for most of the days. We are looking for people who are hungry for professional development/career growth as there will be significant on-the-job training. Moreover, Cordatus believes in investing in its primary asset, which is human capital. We will provide/fund opportunities where the candidates can get different certifications, which will also help them in their career growth later on. After completion of one-year, Cordatus will provide healthcare plans for the candidates and their immediate family in addition to the regular compensation/performance bonuses.
- Manage the client's A/P: Receive vendor invoices, Post them in ERP, Prepare them for payment approval, and Post the same after payment approval.
- Manage the client's A/R: Receive customer remittance details, Post them in ERP and Prepare regular A/R Aging reports.
- Regular written and verbal communication with the client and the client's clients and vendors for regular follow-ups and keeping the books current.
- Create detailed SOP manuals with flowcharts and detailed step-by-step directions for the tasks assigned.
- Client communication (The candidate must have excellent English language skills; both verbal and oral)